Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On the Mission

We are all worms, But, I do believe, I am a glowworm.-Winston Churchill

Leaving one thing behind to move onto the next is always a struggle. But, the struggle is what makes us whole in the end. The holes inside us we move to block up and sew back together are what make us who we are.

Break-ups are never easy and the most recent has been difficult. We are intrepid, we carry on. There aren't many good reasons to cut yourself off from what you deserve but at times we create them simply to protect ourselves from loneliness. I have made many mistakes and though I don't necessarily consider this a mistake I do, at times, look back on it as a waste of time. But, all blips on the radar are learning experiences even if they only last six months.

I've come to discover that serial monogamy is most certainly my lot in life. I am meant to love as many as cross my path. This is simply my destiny and I do not recent it, most of the time.

I only ask that in my coming endeavors, I become a stronger woman, believing in myself as well as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment